We provide Outpatient Detox and Addiction Treatment Services in Agoura Hills, California and the surrounding areas, including Santa Barbara, Sherman Oaks, Ventura, Encino, Woodland Hills, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Studio City, Tarzana, Westlake Village, and Beverly Hills.
Outpatient Detox Programs Include:
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – 3 days a week for 3 hours a day
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – 5 days a week for 5 hours a day
Dr. Akikur Reza Mohammad, M.D.
Psychiatrist | Addiction Specialist | Medical Doctor
- Dr. Akikur Mohammad, M.D. has been practicing Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine and General Medicine for nearly two decades. His area of expertise is Psychopharmacology, Addiction Medicine and treating patients with Dual Diagnosis (co-occurring disorders). He is an Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor at the Keck School of Medicine at USC where he’s active in teaching medical students and residents.
- Previously, Dr. Mohammad was the CEO and Medical Director of Malibu Horizon Treatment Center for ten years.
- In addition to his current role as Medical Director at Las Virgenes Behavioral Health and Medical Clinic, Dr. Mohammad is also the CEO of Inspire Malibu. Inspire Malibu is a pioneer treatment center of medically-oriented, non 12 step drug treatment programs.
- Dr. Mohammad is the recipient of many awards, including Outstanding Teaching Award from USC, Outstanding Service Award at LAC/USC, and Best Psychiatrist in America.
- He is a frequent guest and keynote speaker at many conferences including NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness), and has appeared on TV and Radio talk shows including ABC, MTV, and A&E. Dr. Mohammad has also written numerous articles and commentaries on psychiatric and addiction issues in many newspapers and journals, including The Huffington Post, and is the author of The Anatomy of Addiction book.
Outpatient Detox Services and Fees
Comprehensive Medical/Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management of:
Depression and Treatment Resistant Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Psychotic Disorders, Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, PTSD, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, ADD, ADHD, and Dual Diagnosis Treatment.
Evaluation and Management of Chemical Dependency Addictions (No Behavioral Addiction Treatment i.e. Gambling, Sex)
Outpatient detox for Heroin, Opioids and Opiates, Alcohol, Benzos, Somas and other drugs of abuse.
Medication Management for Addiction and Detox including Suboxone, Vivitrol Monthly Injection, Naltrexone Implant, and Spravato Esketamine for Treatment Resistant Depression. Call our office for details or a consultation.
Aftercare referral to addiction therapists. 12 step and non 12 step self help group referral.
Referral to an inpatient drug treatment center if outpatient is a high risk for withdrawal complications.
Subutex assisted opiate detox Suboxone/Subutex maintenance treatment. Dr. Mohammad was the first doctor to use Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in the state of California.
Most PPO Insurance is Accepted at our office.
Outpatient detox from Opiates, Alcohol or other drugs: Cash only – flat fee $1500.
Treatment takes approximately 7 days.(Detox medication is not included)
TMS for Treatment Resistant Depression:20 sessions is the standard practice but it could vary depending on a number of factors. Call for Pricing (818) 879-9018.
Vivitrol once a month injection for opiate and alcohol dependence. If covered by insurance, there is No Charge.If it is Not covered by insurance, there is a $1500 flat fee.
** No Psychotherapy provided at the office, referral to appropriate therapists when indicated.
New Patients: Use this link to download a New Patient Registration Packet. Please print the PDF, fill out all necessary information, and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
Make an Appointment
We offer the best outpatient detox, dual diagnosis, and drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs for recovery available in Southern California.
IOP Program – 3 Days per Week
PHP Program – 5 Days per Week
Please contact us today to discuss your needs or to schedule an appointment for an evaluation and assessment.
(818) 879-9018 Office
(818) 964-7928 Rebecca
(855) 652-1136 Toll-Free
By email: email@example.com
All calls and emails are confidential.
Las Virgenes Behavioral Health & Medical Clinic
30101 Agoura Court, Suite 100
Agoura Hills, California 91301
Dual Diagnosis patients benefit from all of the standard therapies of drug and alcohol rehab, but they need additional psychiatric treatment, close monitoring of their symptoms, and if necessary, medication. Unfortunately, many addiction treatment and mental health programs treat only one condition, resulting in the patient being under-treated or inappropriately treated.
Dual Diagnosis | Alcohol | Opiates | Heroin | Oxycontin | Percocet | Vicodin | Benzodiazepines | Ambien & Soma | Cocaine | Depression & Anxiety | Bipolar
For our out-of-town patients, initial treatment can be completed in as little as 3-5 days, depending on the abused substance (opiates, cocaine and stimulants). The individual is given a thorough evaluation to determine if he/she would benefit from our Outpatient Detox Program.
Alcohol Detox | Opiate Detox | Drug Detox