Trained Psychoanalyst (APsaA)
Nationally Registered Art Therapist (AATA)
ISPS-US Michigan Head
I have been in private practice since 1991 through 2016.
- The Macomb Community Substance Abuse Center
- The Pontiac Family Treatment Center
- The Downriver Guidance Adult Services Clinic
- The Eastwood Dearborn Clinic (Site Clinical Manager)
Practice Orientation and Specialties
- Work with adults and young adults
- Full member at the Michigan Psychoanalytic Institute
- Full member at the Michigan Psychoanalytic Council
- Full Member of the International Society for the Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis
- ISPS-US Michigan Chapter Head since 2004
Insurance and Fees
The only insurance I take is BC/BS Master Medical, and other plans that have the patient pay me at the time of service. The patient then submits the statement I give to them for direct reimbursement from their insurance company.
- The standard fee per full 50 minute session is $175, based upon attending a minimum of 2 times per week.
- The fee can be somewhat lower for patients committed to and in need of intensive psychoanalytically informed psychotherapy and/or psychoanalysis.
- Currently accepting new patients.
Ph.D., Clinical and Educational Psychology, 1989, Wayne State University.
M.A., Humanistic and Clinical Psychology, 1979, Merrill-Palmer Institute.
M.A., Humanities, 1978, University of Detroit, Mercy.
B.A., Psychology, 1973, University of Detroit, Mercy.